Thriving in the digital landscape isn’t just about having a logo, website, and social media presence. You need a strategy to get your message out there — to draw in the right customers.
Strategy is about identifying your audience, honing your message, and knowing where, when, and how to reach your customers.
I am a marketing and social media strategist whose number one goal is to get you the visibility you need to make your business thrive. I work with businesses who have hit a wall and need a new perspective on how to break through. Some past clients include Tin Drum announcing their first augmented reality exhibition, Rice University Graduate School of Business exploring a new branding strategy, Identigene getting into a new niche market, and solo entrepreneurs developing marketing strategies from scratch.
If you’re reading this, it probably means that you’re struggling to get your message out there. You’re tired of trying to figure out the best way to do social media. You’ve got a great brand but feel like no one’s seeing it. I can help. Before you post your next tweet, send your next email, or announce your next sale, we need to back up and strategize a bit.
· Do you need to be on all the social media platforms?
· What about sponsored posts?
· What hashtags are you using?
· Is your messaging on target?
· Who exactly are you targeting?
· What other channels are you using?
· How often should you be posting?
· Is your voice authentic and unique?
· What are your long-term goals?
· What are your immediate social media objectives?
· What can you really afford to do given your budget and your goals?
Let’s figure it all out.
You know you’re awesome. You need fresh eyes to help show your potential customers how awesome you are. Get in touch to see how I can help you do that.